Administered by the Office of the Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs and Provost
Want to get to know your professor and classmates better? Lunch is on us!
If you are an undergraduate in a class of 30 or more students, we will pick up the bill for lunch when you and at least two other classmates take your professor to lunch.
How does it work? Here is the small print:
- The University of Minnesota will pay for lunch (up to $9 per person for lunch or any other meal) when groups of 3-7 undergraduate students from the same class invite the professor to eat with them at a participating campus or residence hall restaurant.
- Students must coordinate their group (date and time of meal, names of 3-7 students, faculty name, course number)
- If you have any questions, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
- For Fall 2013, the program is open from September 9th through November 29th (the last day to request a lunch is November 22nd).
- Complete the application below to apply.
You must allow one week for processing your application. A letter of confirmation/voucher and list of participating restaurants can be picked up at the front desk of Room 511 in the Science Teaching & Student Services building. Enjoy!